|ComfortHost Acceptable Use Policy
ComfortHost customers agree to the terms and conditions specified below when using ComfortHost directly, or when accessing any other computer system via ComfortHost. Usage of ComfortHost services implies that you agree with these terms and conditions.
Violations of system or network security are prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. ComfortHost will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected.
Examples of system or network security violations include, without limitation, the following:
1. Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
2. Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
3. Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
4. Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
5. Use of ComfortHost service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
6. Unsolicited commercial e-mail / Unsolicited bulk e-mail (SPAM) Use of ComfortHost service to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited. Violations of this type will result in the immediate termination of your account.
Any accounts cancelled/terminated by ComfortHost for violation of our Acceptable Usage Policy do not qualify for the 30-day money back guarantee. Only first-time accounts are elegible for a refund. If you have had an account with us before, canceled it then signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund.
This protects our refund guarantee from abuse. To receive a full refund, contact our customer service department.
You are responsible for any misuse of your account, even if the inappropriate activity was committed by a friend, family member, guest or employee.
INDIRECT OR ATTEMPTED VIOLATIONS OF THE POLICY, AND ACTUAL OR ATTEMPTED VIOLATIONS BY A THIRD PARTY ON BEHALF OF A ComfortHost CUSTOMER OR A CUSTOMER'S END USER, SHALL BE CONSIDERED VIOLATIONS OF THE POLICY BY SUCH CUSTOMER OR END USER.
AUP is subject to change without notice.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
The mail servers for your hosting for both POP3 and IMAP are mail.your domain for example...
Webmail can be accessed through cPanel or buy going to your domain or the server ip /webmail then...
ComfortHost Terms and Conditions Shared Hosting The following Terms of...
It's a question in the back of every sysadmin's mind. What am I going to do if/when I get hacked?...